Friday, July 4, 2014

June 30, 2014


Yokwe! How is everyone doing? If you hadn't noticed, I'm picking up a few words in Marshallese! Yokwe means hello! :) Anyway, this week has been a good one! Nanita was confirmed yesterday and she was so happy!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing the change in people once they receive the gift of the Holy Ghost! They are new people! It is absolutely amazing! 
I got to go on exchanges to Tiffany Park this week! I was with Sister Peterson and it was so fun! She is a great missionary! Sister Copen, one of my MTC companions, is now in Tiffany Park. Sister Carlin just got transferred! She's in my zone now in the YSA ward! '
I have met so many amazing people this week! I just love being a missionary! It is my favorite! :) The good days far outweigh the hard days! And the hard days make it all worth it!! 
Yesterday, since it was the 5th Sunday, we had a combined Relief Society and Priesthood meeting. It was on music and how we can bear our testimony through music. It was really cool. I am going to attach a video of a song I am pretty much obsessed with right now. It is called, "Come Unto Christ".  https://www.lds.org/youth/video/come-unto-christ-2014-theme-song?lang=eng
I know that as we "come unto Christ," we will feel of His love and we will never be the same. He will make us whole. "He's waiting for [us] with arms open wide." I know that He is! We just need to put forth a little effort! I love my Savior and I know that He loves each of us!! I invite you all to come closer to Christ each day this week! I know that you WILL be blessed and that you WILL feel of His love! 
Love, 
Sister Keele
P.S....I wouldn't mind some snail mail ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment