Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 7, 2014

Hello family! How are you all? I hope you are all doing well! 
Today I am very grateful for the Plan of Salvation. I am saddened at the news of Jeri Emmi passing away, but I know where she is, and that brings me great comfort. I know that I will see her again one day and that she will no longer struggle with the physical or mental things that she while on this earth. I love her and I will be so happy when I can sit and talk with her and see her again! 
This week was a good one. I went on back to back exchanges and I left the area both times. I felt like Sister Judd and I weren't even companions for a whole 48 hours. haha. I went to Lake Sawyer with Sister Webb and to Fairwood with Sister Collins. I had a great time with both sisters. I learned a lot from them! I love exchanges! 
We went to a park to contact some people this week and found an amazing family that we are now teaching! It is amazing how God puts people into our lives! The mom in the family suffers from anxiety quite severely. She never goes outside of her house unless her family forces her to. We "happened" to meet her on one of those nights. We taught them the restoration and they loved it! On our return appointment, she shared with us that she has felt comforted, and much happier since we met. We are so excited for her to soon recognize that those feelings are from the Holy Ghost! She is amazing and we are looking forward to working with her more! 
I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. And I know that He loves each one of you. When we put forth the effort to know Him and come closer to Him, we WILL feel of His love. We get out what we put in. If we don't put anything into our relationship, we won't get anything out. He will not force Himself into our lives. We have to invite Him in. I invite you all to open the door to our Heavenly Father and let His love into your life. You will be greatly blessed! 
I love you all! Remember who you are and where you are headed! 
Sister Keele
P.S...pictures! 
#1...sister collins and I
#2....Literally my DREAM CAR!!!! 1968 aquamarine mustang coupe. and I got to sit in it. and see the engine. and it was all stock. and she offered to let me drive it. and it took every ounce of self control I had to say no. but I was so tempted. wahhh. One day, I will own that car!
#3...sister webb and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment