Thursday, April 16, 2015

Soos Creek

Hello familia! How are things going? My new companion is Sister Oh and she is from Korea. She was called to Temple Square and is here in Federal Way for her outbound service. Every Temple Square missionary serves for 2 transfer in a regular proselyting mission. This is Sister Oh's second transfer so she will be going back to Temple Square soon. :( We get along great and we laugh all the time! She feeds me interesting food like kimchi and is teaching me Korean words! The other day she was cooking and burned herself and started yelling in Korean. It was so funny! When I ask her questions she says, "That's a beautiful question!" I love being her companion!!!
This week we have worked really hard to find new investigators and to gain the trust of the ward members. It has been so hard and it is easy to get discouraged. But I know that Heavenly Father has placed Sister Oh and I here together for a reason. He knows that we are going to work hard and do what He asks of us! We have already seen the miracles that come from being obedient! I am so excited to be here!!!!
I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!

Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment