Monday, September 8, 2014

August 25, 2014

Hello family!! This week has been a great one! Last Tuesday we had an AWESOME Zone Conference all about being active learners! It was absolutely amazing!! I have learned so much about learning on my mission. I never really realized how important it is to gain knowledge! 
Anyway, I have realized this week how happy I actually am. I was pondering why I was so happy one night and I thought of the scripture, "Wickedness never was happiness." The inverse of that is righteousness is always happiness. As I have come to know my Savior at an even deeper level, I have felt more happiness than I ever have before. This is the feeling I want to share with others. The never ending, true, happiness. It is a happiness that no one can take away from you. It is a lasting happiness. I absolutely love being a missionary! 
On another note, Davina and her 2 daughters came to church again!!! I am so excited for them!!! Also, I wish that you all could see what Sunday mornings are like here in Clark Lake!! You all would laugh so hard! It involves waking people up for church! I would explain, but email just wouldn't do it justice!! 
I love you all so much!!!! Do something this week that will bring you that lasting happiness that comes from the gospel!!! You WILL feel of that happiness! God will bring you that happiness! 
Love, 
Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment