Monday, September 29, 2014

September 22, 2014

Hey family! How are things going? I hope well! Things here in Enumclaw are great! My new companion is Sister Weldon and she has been out for 3 months. She is from Mesa, Arizona and she is super sweet! We get along great! And I love my new area! We are covering 2 wards and are white washing one of them. We replaced the Elders and since they didn't write any addresses down, we have been frantically searching for ways to contact the people they were working with. It has definitely been a crazy week! But an amazing one! 
This area is so beautiful and everyone lives on a farm/ranch! Our view of Mt. Rainier is gorgeous! We have so many opportunities to do service here as well! I am loving it!
Last night we had another mission devotional and it was so good! Music, videos, and testimonies are a sure way to get the Spirit in a room quickly! Which brings me to my thought this week. There are so many ways to feel the Spirit. The truth is often referred to as "light." We are all seeking this "light" in our lives. But, much like in Lehi's dream, we often come across "a dark and dreary waste." But darkness is only the absence of light. So when we find ourselves in this "mist of darkness," we only need to diligently seek the light and we will be able to find it. There are many ways to do this. Prayer, scripture study, going to church, and many more. My challenge this week is seek that light in your life more diligently than you have before. You will be able to feel closer to your Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I can promise that! 
I love you all so much and pray for you often! Keep working hard and seeking God in your lives!
Love, 
Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment