Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

Hello!!! How is everyone doing?? I hope everything at home is going well! Things here in Clark Lake are going great! :) I love serving here! But, I know that anywhere I serve is amazing! I know I was sent to this mission for a reason! I feel at home here! I love it! 
This week I had the opportunity to go on exchanges to Buckley with Sister Wolfe. She was my Sister Training Leader my very first transfer too and I was with her on my very first exchange. It's amazing to see how we both have grown! I love it! AND! I loved Buckley!!! It is a small farming town out near Graham. They have a lot of opportunities to serve and I was so happy to do so while being there! I even built a horse fence! I'm practically a country woman now! :) It was so much fun! I learned so much from Sister Wolfe! She is a very diligent missionary! I am blessed to have such great examples to show me the way! 
This week we had such a great attendance at church! We have been working with a family that was baptized about a year ago up in Seattle and they are going through a really hard time in their lives right now. They were offended by something that happened and so they are hesitant about coming back to church. The father and one of the sons came to church yesterday and the father bore his testimony. It was so humbling to hear him. He basically told the congregation that he has lost his way and pleaded for their help. It was humbling to hear this son of God so down and in a place that he had no where else to turn. It reminded me that no matter where we are in life, it is never too late to come back. It is never past the point of no return. We matter to our Heavenly Father and He loves us. He wants us back. He knows us each by name. His arms are outstretched towards us each day. He is pleading for us to come to Him and seek His help. He is there. He is ALWAYS there. I know that He is. I have felt it and I have seen it. I invite each of you to seek Him in your lives this week. Seek His outstretched arms and run to them. You WILL find them. He WILL heal you. 
I love you all! Have a great week!
Love, 
Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment