Saturday, January 24, 2015


Hello! I hope all is well at home! Things here in Enumclaw are going well. We have 2 baptisms coming up and I am SO EXCITED for them! This week, Sister Collins and I sang in 3rd ward and spoke in 2nd ward. Next week, we will be singing in 2nd ward and I will be teaching relief society in 2nd ward. It will be great! 
The topic that we were given was "Jesus Christ". When we were given the topic, I thought, "Oh man! How am I supposed to cover that in 7-10 minutes!?" There is so much to say about my Savior, I wasn't sure what to say. Eventually, I decided to talk about keeping our eyes focused on the Savior. In Matthew 14 we learn the story of Peter asking Christ if He would allow him to walk on water. Christ beckons Peter to come onto the water and Peter does. He walks on water until he realizes the whirlwinds around him. He walked on the water "until he remembered he didn't know how." (Madeleine L’Engle) When we keep our eye on the Savior, we know we can walk on water. When we take our eyes off of Him, we remember we can't. So, my invitation to you each this week, is to keep your eyes on the Savior! Find something in your life that is distracting you from dedicating yourself, wholly, unto God. And then change it! I love you all and I am so grateful to be a member of this church and to be serving my Heavenly Father! 

Love, 
Sister Keele 

No comments:

Post a Comment