Thursday, January 1, 2015

December 22, 2014

Hello all! I can't believe that this week is already Christmas!!! It's weird to think that it's already been a year since I became a full-time missionary! I have loved this past year so much and I am so grateful for the birth of our Savior and for all that He has done for me. I am so grateful that I can share this wonderful message with so many people! I am truly blessed! 
This week we were able to go on our first exchange of the transfer. I went to Lake Sawyer/Crestwood in Kent (woohoo!) with Sister Frishknecht! This is her 2nd transfer in the mission and so I got to do her training...It was super fun! She is an awesome missionary and just loves the gospel! I learned so much from her! 
We had our Christmas party this week for the mission. President Eaton spoke to us and talked about how in sports, you dedicate a game to someone. He said that when you dedicate a game to someone, you play harder and with all that you have. He then challenged us to "Dedicate our lives to the Savior." When we dedicate our lives to the Savior, we try harder and with all that we have. So that is my invitation to you all this week- dedicate your lives to the Savior. I know that as you do so, you will come to know Him in a way that you never before have. You will find a greater love for Him that you ever have. I know this is true. I know that Jesus Christ is the true gift of Christmas. I love Him and I love my Heavenly Father! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

Love, 
Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment