Saturday, December 13, 2014

November 24, 2014

Hello! I hope you all have a great week and eat lots of Turkey! :) Remember who gives us all of the things we have to be grateful for! 

This week was a hard one. I have been praying to know what I can do to be a better missionary and for humility. And I sure got it! It's hard to have humility punch you in the face, but it is worth it! And now that I know what needs to change and how I can become even better, there is no where to go, but up! When I got onto the computer this morning, there was a new Mormon Message that really spoke to me. It is called "The Refiner's Fire." It reminded me why we have weeks like the one I had. It depicts a man shaping metal. It reminded me of the scriptures using the word "wrought". Wrought means to shape or form. When we go through these hard times in our lives, it is because we are being shaped into who we need to be, shaped into the disciple God needs us to be. It will be hard, but it will be worth it. I know that we all go through the Refiner's Fire. That is what this life is. I know that sometimes it is painful and we wish it was easier. But I also know that we have a loving Heavenly Father who is shaping and molding us into something beautiful. I know that our trials will help us to gain eternal life in the presence of our Heavenly Father. I know they are for our own good and that with the help of our Savior, Jesus Christ, we can endure! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment