Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 2, 2014

Hello all!!! This week I am filled with gratitude for the Holy Ghost! This week I had an absolutely amazing experience with the Spirit. It is one of those stories that can only be told in person. If I sent it in an email, it just wouldn't make sense. So, remind me to tell you all about December 1, 2014! 
This week we got a little bit of snow and it was like 20 degrees and the AP's called everyone and said that no one was to be driving or biking. We were all ON FOOT. In the snow and cold? That makes sense....not. So we walked like a mile to a members home and were freezing cold. And for once, their door was locked. Which is weird because their door is ALWAYS unlocked and we ALWAYS just walk in. Apparently they left to go to her brother's house and her son locked the door. He got reprimanded for that. lol. So we walked to the bishops house where his wife made us hot cider (I thought of Brittany) and we were able to warm up. At about noon, the AP's called and took back the ban on the cars. We were so happy! Luckily, we haven't frozen yet! It is getting pretty cold here and it is definitely starting to look a lot like Christmas! Which is weird because that means I have almost been gone a year. I can't believe how fast time is flying by! I love serving a mission!
I know that I am serving a mission for the true church on this earth. I know that Jesus Christ is the head of the church and that it truly is the same church that He established on the earth over 2000 years ago. I know that when we live worthily, we are capable of being led by the Spirit and are, therefore, capable of doing amazing things. I love this gospel and I love having the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. I invite you each this week to change something in your lives so that you can have the Holy Ghost with you more fully. I know that you will feel the change immediately! I love you all!!!

Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment