Saturday, November 8, 2014

First Week of November

Hello!!! I hope you all are doing well! Things here in Enumclaw are great! I have had so many moments this week where I have realized again that I am exactly where I need to be. It has been so amazing! I love serving a mission and I love knowing this is what I am supposed to be doing! 
For my thought this week, I wanted to share with you something I realized again this week. In Doctrine and Covenants 88:119 it says, "Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God;" So, as you might already know, last transfer we moved into an apartment that elders have lived in for a LONG time. Let me just tell you, elders are gross. I don't know when the last time it was that this apartment was cleaned, but it has been a while. Sister Collins and I have been going through and deep cleaning the WHOLE apartment. It has been really cool to feel of the change that has taken place in our apartment. The Spirit cannot dwell in unclean places. That doesn't mean just unclean spirits. That means unclean homes. Unclean cars, etc. When we have a house of order, we have a house of God. The Spirit can dwell there and we can be led by Him even more. I invite you all to organize your life so that the Spirit can dwell with you each more. I promise, you will feel the difference! 
I love you all and hope that you each have a GREAT week! :)
Love, 
Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment