Monday, August 11, 2014

August 5, 2014

Hello family!! I hope you are all doing well! Today is transfers and I'm sad to report that Sister Judd will be leaving me!! :( I'm sad to not be her companion anymore, but I know that the Lord has other plans for both of us! My new companion will be Sister VerHof. I don't know her, but I've heard good things about her! I'm excited to start this new transfer! 
We had a great experience this Sunday! As a mission, we have been discussing the importance of church attendance. The Sacrament is the most important part of our week. We have been bummed that we haven't been able to help people come to church. We were ecstatic when one of our investigators showed up with 2 of her kids AND one of her friends! She loved church and felt the Spirit so strongly! After church we introduced her to one of the sisters in our ward and they really hit it off. We found out later that our investigator asked how soon she could go to the temple after she was baptized!!!!!!!!!! We were out of our minds happy!! She has been so prepared and is loving the gospel! This experience strengthened my testimony of attending church! Nothing could have brought the Spirit like church did!!! 
I encourage each of you to study the importance of church and of taking the sacrament. Then, take a step to be better at your Sabbath-day worship! For some of us, that is paying more attention to the Spirit during Sacrament. For others, it will be to go to church. Whatever that step is for you, take it! Pray for the strength to do so! You WILL be blessed! 

Love, 
Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment