Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 8, 2014

I'm finally in Washington!!! It is SOOO pretty here! I got here and it was cloudy and rainy...my favorite weather!! My mission president and his wife are fantastic! My first area is in Renton and I'm in the Tiffany Park Ward. It is so great! I can't believe that I'm here! It is so amazing to see the hand of God in everything I do. My trainer's name is Sister Carlin. She is absolutely amazing. She always has something nice to say to me and she knows so much. She isn't afraid to just talk to anyone she sees. I know that I'm going to learn so much from her. Last night we went to see a part member family and the Spirit there was so strong! We also went knocking for a little bit and met a really wonderful lady named Victoria. I can't wait to continue to do this EVERY DAY for the next 18 months!!!!! I love you all! Keep being the amazing people that you are!!! And always remember that our Heavenly Father loves us more than we can comprehend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment