Thursday, January 16, 2014


January 13, 2014


Hello family!!
First off, being a missionary is absolutely fantastic. I love it!!! Second, I see so many miracles EVERY DAY and every minute. I absolutely love it!!! I feel like I have so much to tell you guys, but not nearly enough time! So one day this week, Sister Carlin and I were having a rough day. All of our appointments fell through and none of our backups were home. So we decided to go see a former investigator that the elders a few transfers ago met. On the way to his house we saw a car with the trunk wide open and so we went and knocked on the door. A lady opened the door and yelled for her son to go take care of it. Come to find out, She was a preacher but her son was SUPER interested in reading the Book of Mormon and there would have been no other way to talk to him without his mom there. It was such a miracle. THEN, we were on our way somewhere else and what do you know?! THERE WAS ANOTHER TRUNK OPEN!!! Sister Carlin and I were shocked...God definitely has a sense of humor! We were able to talk to that man too! And he actually has family that is LDS! So crazy!! It made our day.
Then, a few days ago we met a girl and set up a return appointment with her. We were super excited because she seemed to have a lot of potential. But, we went to her apartment yesterday and she wasn't there. Bummer. So we started knocking on doors around her. We met Murphy, who practically bore his testimony to us about Joseph Smith. It was fantastic!! The sad part is, we can't teach him because he's a male. So we have to give him to the elders :( sad day!!!
I don't have much time to write but just know that I love all of you! and that I pray for your safety and happiness every day!! I know that Heavenly Father loves each of you and that He looks out for us, no matter what choices we have made in our lives! Even if we're not sure that He even exists!! He loves us more than we can imagine!!!
I love you all!
Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment