Monday, May 19, 2014

Missions are Not for Wimps


Hello Family! 
I hope you are all well. Things here have been interesting this week. It has been the hardest week of my mission, thus far. But I know that all that has happened, has been in my Heavenly Father's plan. I have already learned to lean more on Him and on my Savior. I have learned that missions are NOT for wimps. They are not for people who will give up at the first sign of hardship. Yesterday in Sacrament meeting, one of the speakers said, "Your struggles will make you strong, IF YOU LET THEM." I know that is true. Your struggles are to help you grow and come closer to our Savior. They are not there to hurt us or bring us down. Even when we feel like nothing is going right and that this hardship is never going to end, it will. It is ALL in our Heavenly Father's plan for us! Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ's love is referred to over and over again in the scriptures. We can feel it in our lives. There is no denying that They love us. We just have to pray to feel and recognize that love. I invite you all to do just that; to pray to feel and recognize our Savior and Heavenly Father's love more each day this week. I know that you will all be blessed by doing so. And I know that you WILL feel that love! 
I love you all, and hope that you all have a FANTASTIC week! Work hard and pray harder!
Love, 
Sister Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment