Monday, December 2, 2013

16 Days...

Well...there are only 16 more days until I enter the MTC and become a full-time missionary for my Heavenly Father and for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints...oh the feels...This is one of the most stressful times in my life but I am so excited! I have all of my clothes, supplies, and everything else I need! Does that mean that I am ready to go? Absolutely not!! haha! I still have to get 2 shots, which I am doing tomorrow, and I have to pack up everything I own and put it in boxes where it will live for the next year and a half! I also have to pack my suitcases that I am taking with me. I think that's all I have left to do, but it feels like I have so much more than that! I feel like there are a million things left to do and no time to do them in! Oh! I have to write my farewell talk as well. That shouldn't be too difficult though...as soon as I figure out what I'm going to speak about. haha. Preparing for the mission has been the most spiritually uplifting thing I have ever done. But, I have felt Satan working on me the whole time. He is constantly trying to get me to fall away and he is working on my family as well. It is hard. But it is so worth it! This gospel is the greatest thing on this earth and it brings so much happiness! I cannot wait to teach the people of Washington Federal Way about the happiness they can have! I can't wait to see the changes in myself and in other people! Some of my returned missionary friends have said that the mission was "the hardest thing [they] ever loved." I truly feel like that is what it is going to be like. I cannot wait!!! 16 more days until the adventure begins! 16 more days until I devote my WHOLE life and ALL of my time to serving the Lord!!! ahhh!!!!! I seriously cannot wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment